|Admission to Tabor Thompson Institute
Tabor Thompson Institute Student Policies:
1. Tabor Thompson Institute admits students of any race, color, religion, sex, age,disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national or ethnic origin.
2. The TTI Application must be completed in entirety, and submitted or postal mailed to the
attention of the Dean of Academics and Vocations. All applications must be received and signed
in the applicant's own hand. E-mailed applications will NOT be considered.
3. Once the application has been received, approved, and payments have been received,
an e-mail will be sent to the student as confirmation and authorization to begin the courses.
4. The CORE, Modules, and classes have detailed outlines which should be carefully
studied by each student. Any questions may be directed to the Dean of Academics and
5. Students of TTI are required to successfully complete all assignments before being
issued any certificates of completion.
6. All courses must be paid in advance. Payment may be made by check, money order, or
via Paypal through the TTI website. A returned check fee of $30 will be charged. Please make
all checks payable to THE NATIONAL SPIRITUAL ALLIANCE or TNSA.
7. Each student must complete the TTI CORE set of courses before proceeding to any
8. The student is additionally responsible for all costs for books and related supplies.
9. Completion of all written tests and assignments must be printed by the student and postal
mailed directly to Tabor Thompson Institute, c/o The National Spiritual Alliance, PO Box 88, Lake
Pleasant, MA 01347 or handed directly to the course presenter.
2017 TUITION RATES
The tuition rate for 2017 is $25.00 per class. Courses requiring multiple classes will be
charged multiples of $25.00.
The Spiritual CORE consists of seven classes which would be normally charged a total of
$175.00. However, should the student sign-up for the entire CORE, the total charge will
be $150.00, a $25.00 savings!
Payments may be made by check or money order payable to The National Spiritual
Alliance or TNSA, and submitted or mailed to PO Box 88, Lake Pleasant, MA 01347.
Additionally, payment may be made by postal mailing or e-mailing your application to
email@example.com Once it is received, TTI will generate an
electronic itemized invoice via Paypal which will allow you to pay using your Credit/Debit